[Asterisk-Users] Sangoma A200 woes

Jim Lynch jim at fayettedigital.com
Tue Jul 4 14:21:55 MST 2006

I attempted to install a new A200 module with one each FSX-2 and FXO-2
module.  I connected an internal power connector to the board as
instructed, but when the system reboots, it just beeps at me.  It
doesn't even let me get to a bios prompt.  I removed both of the modules
and it still behaves in the same way.  The only other boards in the
system are the ethernet and video boards.

The system is a Dell Dimension 440 system.  Is there a requirement for a
newer mother board to support that board?
Any suggestions would be deeply appreciated.  I deal with static
sensitive parts on a regular basis and have both a special smock and an
arm band so I don't think I've zapped anything.

Thanks,
Jim.