[Asterisk-Users] I am looking for a (graphical) statistic program

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Tue Jul 4 08:01:02 MST 2006

I am looking for a graphical statistic program.

What I want to see is:
a. my bandwidth (MRTG I use now from my upstream, but the time seems to
be 20 minutes wrong,...)
b. how many phone calls are at the same time (to get the feeling how
much bandwidth how many phone calls are using)
c. how long phone calls are, separated to different criteria, like
prefix number, duration.

most of these is in the program from areski, with the exeption that the
numbers are wrong, like graphic shows 5 phone call and load shows 4
calls, .....

What are you using?

bye

Ronald Wiplinger