[Asterisk-Users] Recommendations for best Voicemail application manager?

Christopher Aloi chris.aloi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 08:26:22 MST 2006

Hello List.

I am looking to build an Asterisk Voicemail application to serve approx. 100
users.
I will be building the Voicemail system using a standard Asterisk install on
a stable Debian system.

The system will house 100x20mb/each voicemail boxes.

On to my question:

The Voicemail system will most likely be maintained by a single person at
the customer location, most likely an office admin.  I wouuld like the
office admin to be able to conduct standard moves/add/changes/resets etc..

Any thoughts on the best WWW UI to provide these moves adds and changes?

Thanks!!

_Chris_