[Asterisk-Users] trixbox 1.1 download

Patrick asterisk-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Tue Jul 4 07:47:54 MST 2006

On Thu, 2006-08-03 at 11:40 +0300, Khaled Chehab wrote:

> I have trixbox 1.0 how I can update it to 1.1 or from where I can
> download trixbox 1.1

Obviously the responses are falling on deaf ears so I'll just rinse and
repeat. Hopefully it will register this time:

1) trixbox questions should go to trixbox mailinglist or forum. This is
   the asterisk mailing list, not the trixbox mailinglist
2) fix the time on your PC. it is not August 3rd no matter where you are
3) stop including that silly disclaimer at the end of your email

Someone already answered your question. Do you actually *read* the

Patrick