[Asterisk-Users] IVR menus on different DIDs

Filip Drągowski f.dragowski at ontp.net
Tue Jul 4 05:45:48 MST 2006

Looking (not so deep) at Your logs... mostly cdr INSERT INTO...
for me, it's looks that both calls was handled in [iax] context
so...
You specified [ivr-menu-number-context] - how do You make a jump to such
context ?
You have 3 dids 10,20,0 and 3 context,don't you ?
where dids patterns are matched and proper jumps are executed ?
in my opionion there should be somethnig like:
calls incoming on did line go to [iax] context
[iax]
first_did,1,goto(first_did_context|s|1)
second_did,1,goto(second_did_context|s|1)
third_did,1,goto(third_did_context|s|1)

did You try something like this ?

F.