[Asterisk-Users] flash button on asterisk + legacy pbx system

Giorgio Incantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Tue Jul 4 03:24:59 MST 2006

Hi C F,
I read the comments but the problem remains...after some tests, I
changed some parameters inside zapata.h and recompiled to make flash
button work so now my asterisk knows when the user presses the flash
button /during a call./
My problem now is how to "transfer" the flash signal to the old PBX,
infact seems like asterisk accept it (even if I cannot use it inside
extensions.conf for example with a _FLASH,1,...) but then doesn't
re-send it to the line.

TIA

Giorgio Incantalupo