[Asterisk-Users] Avaya 4610sw SIP setup problem

Herchi Silviu Silviu.Herchi at arcelor.com
Tue Jul 4 02:39:33 MST 2006

Hi,

You can call me by my first name (Silviu) :))

I have made the changes to the settings file, I have removed the
LDAP-related settings - nothing changes... The file is still taken into
account, as other changes affect the phone, but the SIP fields stay
desperately blank...

I don't think I'll wait for the next firmware release, I'm currently
evaluating several Siemens optiPoint phones (SIP) which look good so
far. I have to get things moving, the customer won't wait forever for
the Avaya phones to work.c

However I'm a bit disappointed to leave things as they are, I have a
feeling of ... failure? I guess I'll still try some thing or another in
my (inexistent) spare time.

Thanks for your help,

Silviu