[Asterisk-Users] performance & reliabulity of asterisk voicemail using odbc storage

Dmitry Furmanov D.Furmanov at ua.fm
Mon Jul 3 22:01:11 MST 2006

Hello, RR!

Yes, that is all that you need to fix the freeTDS
"pseudo-thread-safe" problem.

And you should know nothing else to enjoyable using of Asterisk!

Congratulations!!!  :)

I spent much more time to find the problem, find and apply the
appropriate patch, fix some bugs, then apply that patch manually to new
version ...

About tables and views - it's some possible causes:
1. Sybase/MS SQL protocol isn't open, so FreeTDS isn't implement all of
the features of such database servers.
2. I'm not guru in different databases and in specifications, but it's
can be ODBC limitation (feature). Because ODBC was specified as
universal database access engine. So, some database servers possibly
haven't substance like "view".

Regards,
Dmitry V.Furmanov