[Asterisk-Users] Polycom Soundpoint IP 301 w/ MGCP

Eric "ManxPower" Wieling eric at fnords.org
Mon Jul 3 10:03:52 MST 2006

There are different versionsof the polycom phones.  Depending on the
actual part number it can come with MCGP, SIP, or H323.  Polycom does
not support customer migration from one protocol to another.  Get the
version with the SIP firmware.

--
Now accepting new clients in Birmingham, Atlanta, Huntsville,
Chattanooga, and Montgomery.