SV: SV: SV: [Asterisk-Users] How to configure NOKIA N70 with Asterisk?

Amund Nygaard AMN at anovo.no
Mon Jul 3 08:50:49 MST 2006

Hello again
I have looked it up, it is the latest software. But they have released a new minor update. According to changelog only added support for new operators.

I flashed a E61 with new software (Same kind of minor update) and it did the trick for it. Couldn't get voip to work before, but worked after. They usually change software version, not only issue a second release when there are actual changes in the software. Might be wort a try tho.

Nowhere to know it it has this second edition of the software, it was released 20.06.2006

Br
Amund Nygaard