[Asterisk-Users] flash button on asterisk + legacy pbx system

Giorgio Incantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Mon Jul 3 08:18:20 MST 2006

Hi C F,
you say Flash asterisk command send a flash signal to old pbx so that it
sees that command as coming from an analog phone. But since Flash is not
a digit, how can I catch it from within asterisk? How can I tell
asterisk (es inside extensions.conf) to do something whene receive it
from a phone?

TIA

Giorgio Incantalupo