[Asterisk-Users] Best GPL Gui?

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Mon Jul 3 01:35:35 MST 2006

[off-topic]

On Sun, Jul 02, 2006 at 10:56:03AM -0400, C F wrote:
> I believe vi is GPLed

Thanks for asking.

The original vi was part of BSD, I believe. I'm not sure what it's
license was.

nvi is under a BSD license.

levee seems to be distributed with a MIT license of some sort.

elvis is distributed under a "clarified artistic license".

vigor was derived from nvi, and is also BSD.

vile is GPLed. So is busybox vi and the viper mode in gnu/x emacs.

And if you wondered about the license of vim: a copyleft license quite
similar to the GPL, and in recent versions: also compatible with it. and
contribution to the children of Uganda are always welcomed.

Surprisingly those are the only vi-s I can think of in Debian right
now.

Now you were asking something about a web interface?

Tzafrir Cohen      sip:tzafrir at local.xorcom.com
icq#16849755       iax:tzafrir at local.xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406
tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com  http://www.xorcom.com