SV: SV: [Asterisk-Users] How to configure NOKIA N70 with Asterisk?

Amund Nygaard AMN at anovo.no
Mon Jul 3 00:57:21 MST 2006

As far as i know there are only support sites for the service center. I can try and look it up. Mine has 1.0610.02.15

I just started using a brand new one, also lost connection during the weekend, and reboot needed.

According to Nokia there will come a phone called 6136 soon, that will allow handover to gsm/3g network. I know they have done testing on this, but I doubt it will work out well without cooperation from the mobile companies, and I doubt they will like it. But maybe :)

BR
Amund Nygaard