[Asterisk-Users] Comedian Mail Wont Take Password

casasterisk at valnet.com casasterisk at valnet.com
Tue Jan 31 22:57:57 MST 2006

For some reason my voice mail stopped working properly.  I was able to go in as a new user, set the password and options and now can never log back in using the password I assigned the mailbox.  I can log in through the web interface with that password fine, and the voicemail.conf looks fine but every time I try to check messages I get "Password incorrect please try again" until it eventually hangs up.

Any ideas why this might be happening or what I can do to fix it?