[Asterisk-Users] playing audio to one of several bridged channels

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 21:53:45 MST 2006

Jason, what you are looking is know as whisper (some call it
injection), at the moment the only thing you can do is split the 2
channels play the audio, the rebrdige them, which could be
accomplished with the manager interface (FOP could do that easily for
you). Also search the Asterisk-biz list for whisper in the last months
archive, you should come up with something.