[Asterisk-Users] Teliax - Codec Preference effective?

Ross C wotech at cox.net
Tue Jan 31 15:37:55 MST 2006

I use Teliax for 2 different businesses; 1 uses ulaw and the other uses
g729.  I didn't set anything in the Teliax control panel, I just set
everything on the Asterisk box; works great for me.
Is there a reason you're setting it @ Teliax and not in the Asterisk box?
(excuse this question if it's a dumb one)

-ross