[Asterisk-Users] broadvoice??

Jerry Glomph Black asterisk-users at glomph.com
Tue Jan 31 14:53:30 MST 2006

I'd suggest using a reliable company with actual humans that answer questions:
voipjet (NO connection, just a happy customer).  There are other choices which
are in the same category.

Argentina, Mexico, and Israel are in the 1.5/3/1.5 c/min category.   If you talk
enough to hit your Broadvoice cost, they would probably be shutting you down for
breaking the limit on your so-called-unlimited allotment.

I quit BV a long time ago, they do not have their act together, in my
widely-shared opinion.