[Asterisk-Users] changing displayed call info on snom 360

Phil Blundell pb at reciva.com
Tue Jan 31 14:51:16 MST 2006

Thanks for the suggestion.  After exchanging some emails with snom
support, it turns out that the 360 firmware doesn't quite support the
facility I was looking for.

My actual problem was that the To: field in the body of the INFO needs
to match the identity of the line in question.  If I make that so, I can
indeed use the From: field in the INFO body to change the calling name
and number that the phone reports.  But this doesn't really help me
much, since I could have changed that anyway by just tweaking Asterisk's
caller ID variables before sending the original INVITE.  I was hoping
that the INFO message would cause the 360 to display the name and number
for both the calling and the (originally) called party.

p.