[Asterisk-Users] broadvoice??

Dovid Bender asteriskdigium at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 14:41:03 MST 2006

>From simulas posts as the one you have written it
seems they are heading in the path of live voip. They
grew too big too fast and cant handle customer
service. I would recomend using myPhoneCompany. One
Negative note, at this time for unlimited plans I know
they only offer ATA's. If you want you can get a DID
from them for $5.00 a month (its caled a
myDevicePlan). Thier rates are pretty good. If you
intend on paying per minute and not using an unlimited
plan I would reccomend using multiple providers with
LCR (Low Cost Routing). This is what I use.

Regards,

Dovid