[Asterisk-Users] Voipbuster incoming

Francesco Peeters (Asterisk) francesco at fampeeters.com
Tue Jan 31 13:57:39 MST 2006

On Tue, January 31, 2006 14:35, bails said:
> Hi all, Some friends of mine have an asterisk box which they use for
> outgoing IAX2 via voipbuster.com.
>
> They have been told that they now have an incoming number 0044117*******
>
> The thing is I cant seem to get any debug info on the incoming.
>
> I have tried both sip and IAX trunks but dont see any incoming info.
>
> Anyone have any idea what protocol voipbuster use for incoming calls??
>
> Thanks in advance

VB incoming ONLY works with SIP, not IAX2, which will be obsoleted shortly
anyway.

Incoming context will be the default SIP inbound context
Incoming DID will be VB username

My (working!) config:

[general]

port = 5060           ; Port to bind to (SIP is 5060)
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0    ; Address to bind to (all addresses on machine)
disallow=all
allow=ilbc
allow=gsm
allow=g726
allow=speex
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
context = from-trunk  ; Send unknown SIP callers to this context
callerid = Unknown

register=telno:passwd:username at sip1.voipbuster.com

[username]
allow=ilbc&gsm&speex&g726&alaw   ;currently only G728 and aLaw supported
auth=md5
canreinvite=no
context=from-pstn                ;seems to be ignored  :-(
disallow=all
dtmfmode=auto
fromdomain=sip1.voipbuster.com
fromuser=username
host=sip1.voipbuster.com
nat=yes
qualify=1000
realm=sip1.voipbuster.com
secret=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
type=friend
username=username

HTH!

--
F Peeters
  PIII 450 - 1 GB - * 1.2 - BRIstuff 0.3.0 Pre 1 - Florz patch