[Asterisk-Users] Re: Web interface

Dustin Wildes asterisk-users at vecsector.com
Tue Jan 31 13:04:32 MST 2006

Tzafrir Cohen wrote:

>On Tue, Jan 31, 2006 at 11:24:54AM +0100, Vikram Rangnekar wrote:
>

>>+++ Strain Jer [30/01/06 01:29 +0000]:
>>

>>>I was searching thru the internet and I found a wide variety of different
>>>web interfaces for asterisks
>>>I was curious which one is best suited for asterisks. Thanks
>>>

>>Check out www.voiceroute.net DRUID is much better than AMP or any of the
>>other interfaces out there. Also its under active development so expect a lot
>>from it.
>>

>And unlike AMP, it is non-free.
>
>BTW: there is also DeStar: http://destar.berlios.de/ . Version 0.1.1 was
>recently released. Nice and clean. Generally runs its own daemon, though
>can run under apache.

I guess while we're on the subject - check out ours: PhoneCALL(tm) at
http://www.vecsector.com/phonecall

I think you'll agree that it's by far the most flexible and versatile
GPL GUI out there.
We're almost done with the Tenant & User portals as well, to make setup
even easier for the junior admin & for the regular user to administer
their phone services.

I'd love any feedback/suggestions you'd have on it!

Dustin Wildes
VecSector, LLC