[Asterisk-Users] E1 PRI Error: Provider error messages.

Juan Pablo Mendoza jpablo at qualitypost.cc
Tue Jan 31 12:17:34 MST 2006

Hi,

Hey people, i have a TE210P with a ISDN PRI in México. It is working
just fine with Asterisk, I just have a minor glinch.

When I dial a number that doesn't exists the Zap channel is imediatly
hungup, instead of putting my trougth the providers message: "Sorry, the
number that you dialed does not exists, etc". I have a call center and
the people there really need to be able to tell a busy number from a not
exists number, otherwise they would be called the same dead number over
and over again.

Thanks.