[Asterisk-Users] Polycom IP501 Endless Loop

Andrew Berman atberman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 09:35:43 MST 2006

Sounds like the phone cannot log into the FTP server.  Did you create the
proper user with the correct login?   It's set up in the FTP/TFTP menu.

Also, you can end the loop by just going into the config menu and nuking the
FTP info and then you'll get a message that says it could not contact the
boot server.