[Asterisk-Users] newbie dial problem,

vivek at staff.ownmail.com vivek at staff.ownmail.com
Tue Jan 31 06:20:36 MST 2006

Hello friends,
  I am using asterisk with sip phones and sip fxo box. My problem is that my dtmf is recognised internally only if I use dtmf=inband and outside to the pstn lines work only if I use dtmf=info. The result is that I cant transfer any calls from and to pstn. How do I fix this. Either one works properly or the other but not both of them.
So when I have configured my boxes as dtmf=inband and I dial them inhouse. When I have to make a call outside, I say SipDtmfMode=info and dial outside. But then it doesnot transfer the call.

Please help me. I am stuck up.

With warm regards.

Vivek J. Joshi.

vivek at staff.ownmail.com
Trikon electronics Pvt. Ltd.

--Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, and brains saves both.