[Asterisk-Users] Help with sip setup because can't receive calls!!!!!!

abc def xisterisk at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 05:34:55 MST 2006

Hi all, I am resending this message, so far no one has helped me with this incoming call issue. there is no problem with outbound call but there is no inbound call to my sip phone. the only message I get when I call from pstn is "unable to create local channel for call forward to 'Local/sipphone at default' (case =0)". my configuration files are attached below. any help would be greatly appreciated. many thanks in advance.
ABC

abc def <xisterisk at yahoo.com> wrote:
    there is no error message coming up on the pbx for in-bound calls (there is only debugging messages for outbound calls).

  thanks in advance for any hint or suggestion.
  Ama

  I just post my configuration file here for sip phone:
  extensions.conf
[globals]
  [default]
include => incoming
include => outgoing
include => iax
inculde => sip
include => sccp
[sip]
exten => 2171,1,Dial(SIP/stargate1,20)
;exten => 2171,1,Dial(SIP/2171,20)
exten => 2171,2,Hangup
exten => 2172,1,Dial(SIP/stargate2,20)
;exten => 2172,1,Dial(SIP/2172,20)
exten => 2172,2,Hangup
exten => 2173,1,Dial(SIP/stargate3,20)
;exten => 2173,1,Dial(SIP/2173,20)
exten => 2173,2,Hangup
  [sccp]
  [skinny]
  [incoming]
exten => ; _214943[5-9]6,1,Dial(SIP/stargate3)
exten => _214943[5-9]6,2,Hangup
  [outgoing]
exten => _XXXXXXXX,1,Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN})
exten => _XXXXXXXX,2,Hangup
  sip.conf
[general]
context=default                 ; Default context for incoming calls
                                ; Set this to your host name or domain name
bindport=5060                   ; UDP Port to bind to (SIP standard port is 5060)
bindaddr=0.0.0.0                ; IP address to bind to (0.0.0.0 binds to all)
srvlookup=yes                   ; Enable DNS SRV lookups on outbound calls

  register => stargate1:1stargate at local_sip/2171
register => stargate2:2stargate at local_sip/2172
register => stargate3:3stargate at local_sip/2173
;---------------------------------------------- NAT SUPPORT ------------------------
nat=no                         ; Global NAT settings  (Affects all peers and users)

[local_sip]
type=friend
host=10.47.200.136
context=default
  [stargate1] ;cisco 9760
;[2171]
type=friend
host=dynamic ;10.47.200.140 ;dynamic
defaultip=10.47.200.140
username=stargate1
secret=xxx
callerid="21495071" <2171>
allow=all
qualify=200
nat=no
defaultip=10.47.200.140

[stargate2] ;Polycom 601
;[2172]
type=friend
host=dynamic ;10.47.200.141  ;dynamic
defaultip=10.47.200.141
username=xxx
secret=2stargate
callerid="21495072" <2172>
allow=all
qualify=200
nat=no
defaultip=10.47.200.141
  [stargate3] ;Aastra 480i
;[2173]
type=friend
host=dynamic ;10.47.200.137 ;dynamic
defaultip=10.47.200.137
username=stargate3
callerid="starg ate3" <2173>
secret=xxx
allow=all
qualify=200
nat=no
defaultip=10.47.200.137

pdhales at optusnet.com.au wrote:
          What error do you get when trying to call the SIP phones?

  PaulH