[Asterisk-Users] Individual SIP account how to make it Trunk

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Tue Jan 31 05:22:47 MST 2006

Jolly M. Recto wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i have diffirent provider example(3 single account in deltathree,  4
> account in  packet8 and so on) . How this possible to make the three
> individual sip account in deltathree act as trunk so that i cannot get
> a busy call. If line one fail goto line 2 then line 3 or another trunk
> line 1 then line 2 then line3....I read it in asterisk at home but the
> script i am copying is not working .

Have you had a look at GetGroupMatchCount?
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+cmd+GetGroupMatchCount

and

from page http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+cmd+SetGroup is
the example below:

    Example 7 Using Categories in 1.2.x (Ramon's example)

Using categories you are able to set multiple groups on only one active
channel.
So you are able to set the amount of calls on the called channel but
also on the calling channel.

exten => 200,1,Set(GROUP(${EXTEN})=OUTBOUND_GROUP)
            ; Increase number of calls on the called channel
exten => 200,n,GotoIf($[${GROUP_COUNT(OUTBOUND_GROUP@${EXTEN})} >
1]?BLOCK)
            ; Check if called channel has more than 1 call.
exten => 200,n,Set(GROUP(${CALLERIDNUM})=OUNTBOUND_GROUP)
            ; Increase number of calls on the calling channel
exten => 200,n,Dial(SIP/200)
            ; Call the extension
exten => 200,n(BLOCK),Busy
            ; GotoIf jumped here if the was more than 1 call using labels