[Asterisk-Users] Interface card for Euro-ISDN (BRI)

Armin Schindler armin at melware.de
Tue Jan 31 04:35:43 MST 2006

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006, Mimmus wrote:
> Can anyone explain me differences among:
> - chan_capi (and chan_capi-cm)

If your card and its driver support a CAPI 2.0 interface,
you should use chan_capi-cm.
Eicon DIVA Server, AVM and some other which I don't know.

> - bristuff

I'm not the expert here, but AFAIK this is for HFC based cards only.

> - mISDN

This is for almost all passive cards (formaly HiSax driver). But there are
others who know more here.

Armin