[Asterisk-Users] meetme and dtmf

Accursio Avona a.avona at elios.net
Tue Jan 31 04:28:19 MST 2006

Hi all,
 I'm experiencing a problem with meetme i can't resolve.
This is my scenario:

A iax client, say IaxComm, make a call through a zap channel. When it
answers it is tranfered to a conference room.
Then the iax client make a second call though a second zap channel, at
the other side there is an IVR. Iax client send some dtmf to the IVR
then it transfers the IVR to the previos conference room.
At this point iax client  joins to the conference and talking to the
first zap channel need to send dtmf to the IVR.

Here is my problem, at this point the IVR doesn't hear the dtmf sended
by the iax client, even if it can hear the dtmf sended by the first zap
channel.

Is there someone that can help me?

any suggestion i welcome.

Best Regards