[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream Budgetone mass deployment?

Mimmus dviggiani at tiscali.it
Tue Jan 31 03:52:02 MST 2006

Thanks. I upgraded just one phone.
I noticed new options for provisioning and upgrading: any help abouth these?
I'm trying to setup a central HTTP server with a dir for firmware files (and
it is OK) and another for configuration files. I read that phone looks for
config files (cfg.txt and cfg<mac-address>) at startup but I'm seeing only
one request:
 GET /grandstream/config/cfg000b82081c55
I'd like to have a general cfg.txt file for all phones and a specific
cfg<mac-address> for any phone. Am I wrong?

Thanks
Mimmus