R: [Asterisk-Users] Kirk IP600

Giordano Grandis g.grandis at invidea.it
Tue Jan 31 02:37:43 MST 2006

I installed the chan_sccp and configured the sccp.conf, but when try to start asterisk I get this error

 [chan_sccp.so]Jan 31 10:31:15 WARNING[19727]: loader.c:258 ast_load_resource: /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/chan_sccp.so: undefined symbol: ast_park_call
Jan 31 10:31:15 WARNING[19727]: loader.c:391 load_modules: Loading module chan_sccp.so failed!

Thanks for all

Giordano