[Asterisk-Users] DID over analog?

David Waugh David.Waugh at eicon.com
Tue Jan 31 01:33:38 MST 2006

Hello,

I agree with Damon's comments below.
Just for information. Eicon do have the Diva Server Analog range of cards that will work with asterisk. You can plug these into Analog lines and then use them with Asterisk via the CAPI interface of the Diva Server driver.

If you have CLIP (The Caller ID service) on the analog line you can get the calling party number indicated to asterisk. It is also possible to assign a number to each line in the driver, that will be shown as the Called Party Number in Asterisk.

However, it would be better to get your T1 working.
Thanks
David