[Asterisk-Users] Installing the none commercialintelg729codecsinto Asterisk@Home 2.2?

ram talk2ram at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 00:19:50 MST 2006

Hi

as per the list people guidence
i have downloaded the Codec and installe

my Pc is P4, but i have downloaded the P2.so file
and copied in specific directory

whe i see show translation
i could able to see 30

i have configure AAH for VOIP JET connection

when i try to make call out, its using only GSM

even though i mention g729 in top list

whats wrong ??

ram