[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk SIP phones to Cisco Unity via CCM4.0SIP Trunk

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Mon Jan 30 19:47:58 MST 2006

It can be done.

1.  Setup a new Vm profile on CCM with a mask of XXXX
2.  Setup a CTI route point:
    a. Set the directory number to a pattern.  I use *27XX
    but any pattern that you can send from * is good, ie. 88XXX
    b.  Set the VM profile to the newly created profile
    c.  Set the line to forward all calls to VM
3.  Change the dialplan in * to append the extension called to
    the prefix pattern.

exten => 123,1,Dial(SIP/sipphone,20)
exten => 123,2,Dial(SIP/ccm/88123)

I use this setup to allow my CCM users to transfer calls directly to VM,
but it should work for this purpose as well.
Dan