[Asterisk-Users] adress book

Peter Fern pete at keypoint.com.au
Mon Jan 30 19:39:21 MST 2006

This all depends on what your existing setup is, mainly where you are
storing your sip users in the first place.  No point duplicating your
user list.  The Ciscos consume XML, so just parse out the list of users
via some scripting language from the DB/directory/flat-files or whatever
you're using, and present them to the Ciscos using XML over HTTP.  Check
the Cisco documentation for the spec for the Directories URL.

As for the softphones, I'm not sure what type of directory they use.