[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P FXO port problem.

michael cobb mcobb at cobbcomm.com
Mon Jan 30 19:13:33 MST 2006

I have a digium TDM400P with 1 FXO and 1 FXS port. I have a standard analog
phone connected to the FXO port and place calls to the PTSN phone line. The
analog trunk is accessed via the standard "9" and area code (if needed) and
of course the phone number. The error is as follows. I dial 9,866-XXX-XXXX
some other number is dialed such. This occurs with toll free as well as
local and or long distance numbers. My SIP phones work well as do any
softphones. I know this must be a cockpit problem so any assistance grealy
appreciated.
Mike