[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Evening in Melbourne: Feb 2!

jurgen thinger at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 15:40:30 MST 2006

Hi all,

Come one come all! We're having the next Asterisk evening at the
Fujitsu Centre for Excellence! This is Fuji's state of the art
show-off centre - they're promising lots of interesting toys to play
with. As usual, we'll be discussing developments in Asterisk land over
the past couple of months. If you've got some interesting toys
yourself, please bring them along!