[Asterisk-Users] Web interface

Alex Epshteyn alex at thirdlane.com
Mon Jan 30 14:34:54 MST 2006

I don't think I received the whole thread, but I just wanted to mention that
the language selection has been added to the preferences page of PBX
Manager. As Stefan mentioned, it is normally done in Webmin, but since some
users may not be allowed to change anything outside of the module we added
it there as well.

I hope I am not jumping in the conversation about the different/wrong GUI
:-).

Alex Epshteyn
Third Lane Technologies, LLC
http://www.thirdlane.com