[Asterisk-Users] Cant compile asterisk #error "You need newer libpri"

Steve Gladden Asterisk at MichiganBroadband.com
Mon Jan 30 09:42:51 MST 2006

Trying to compile asterisk (again) from scratch.
I seem to be still experiencing the effects fro Jan 25 where I get no sip
to sip audio.

I have tried upgrading to 1.2.3 which has made no change in the
problem.

I am starting over and now trying to compile/install /trunk
zaptel
libpri
asterisk

following the instructions to grab the source trees:

# svn checkout http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/trunk asterisk
# svn checkout http://svn.digium.com/svn/zaptel/trunk zaptel
# svn checkout http://svn.digium.com/svn/libpri/trunk libpri

I cannot get zaptel or libpri to compile successfully

I get this error with libpri:
chan_zap.c:66:2: #error "You need newer libpri"
chan_zap.c: In function `zt_call':
chan_zap.c:2134: warning: passing arg 2 of `pri_sr_set_useruser' discards
qualifiers from pointer target type
chan_zap.c: In function `zap_send_keypad_facility_exec':
chan_zap.c:2258: warning: implicit declaration of function
`pri_keypad_facility'
chan_zap.c: In function `zt_hangup':
chan_zap.c:2528: warning: passing arg 2 of `pri_call_set_useruser'
discards qualifiers from pointer target type
chan_zap.c:2537: warning: passing arg 2 of `pri_call_set_useruser'
discards qualifiers from pointer target type
make[1]: *** [chan_zap.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/libpri/channels'
make: *** [subdirs] Error 1

And I get this with zaptel:
chan_zap.c:66:2: #error "You need newer libpri"
chan_zap.c: In function `zt_call':
chan_zap.c:2134: warning: passing arg 2 of `pri_sr_set_useruser' discards
qualifiers from pointer target type
chan_zap.c: In function `zap_send_keypad_facility_exec':
chan_zap.c:2258: warning: implicit declaration of function
`pri_keypad_facility'
chan_zap.c: In function `zt_hangup':
chan_zap.c:2528: warning: passing arg 2 of `pri_call_set_useruser'
discards qualifiers from pointer target type
chan_zap.c:2537: warning: passing arg 2 of `pri_call_set_useruser'
discards qualifiers from pointer target type
make[1]: *** [chan_zap.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/zaptel/channels'
make: *** [subdirs] Error 1
Vontage:/usr/src/zaptel#

I have been careful to get rid of all existing asterisk stuff
executables modules and libraries etc. off thesystem before
trying to compile this.

The release compiles just fine but I st
ill get no audio with sip-sip calls if I compile the release version.

Thanks

Steve