[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and LCS ?

Mimmus dviggiani at tiscali.it
Mon Jan 30 09:30:14 MST 2006

> Also there is SER or SIP Express Router from
> iptel.org, does this do what I need and how do I do it ?
Yes.
Converting from TCP-to-UDP is simple; in ser.cfg put:

# Forward to Asterisk
         if (method == "INVITE") {
            if (uri =~ "sip:9[0-9]{10}@*") {
            log(1, "Forwarding to Asterisk\n");
            rewritehostport("192.168.1.12:5060");
            }
         }
        # send it out now; use stateful forwarding as it works reliably
        # even for UDP2TCP
        if (!t_relay()) {
                sl_reply_error();
        };
}

> and
> does in the conversion in both direction etc ?
Yes but I tried only from LCS to Asterisk.
You need to put a static route in LCS (remember to put asterisk server and
IP in host authentication).

Bye
Mimmus