[Asterisk-Users] backgrounddetect and busy

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Mon Jan 30 06:26:54 MST 2006

Seems like backgrounddetect is missing some checks (perhaps)?

Using an analog TDM04B card how do I tell if the line is busy?
The call (from a call file) is always given a state of answered
immediately after calling even though the person has not yet
answered the call.

My message to the person starts talking right away (again even
though the person has not answered the all)
and ...
I cant tell if the line is busy on the TDM card.

How is this done on a TDM04B? two states to detect.
1) When the person actually answers the call so they dont miss part of
the message
2) That the line isnt busy

Thanks,

Jerry