[Asterisk-Users] txfax application problem

Lee Howard faxguy at howardsilvan.com
Mon Jan 30 06:25:38 MST 2006

Allan Gee wrote:

>I wonder if anyone can tell me which version of spandsp is used in iaxmodem?

IAXmodem version 0.0.8 uses spandsp development snapshot 20051220... so
it's 0.0.3, more recent than pre6.

>I would like to use the app_rxfax application WITH iaxmodem.

This will be possible so long as you can get both app_rxfax and iaxmodem
to function properly with the same spandsp installation... or unless you
can get each to use a different installation of spandsp.

That said, there should be no functionality in app_rxfax that you would
miss in using IAXmodem+HylaFAX.

Lee.