[Asterisk-Users] ASTPP

Darren Wiebe darren at aleph-com.net
Sun Jan 29 21:33:51 MST 2006

This doesn't really belong on the asterisk-users list.  ASTPP has it's
own mailing list.  This can be found @ www.astpp.org.  I, or someone
else will be happy to help you either there or on the forums.  On your
1st post please mention what version of ASTPP you are using.

Thanks,

Darren Wiebe
darren at aleph-com.net
Aleph Communications
ASTPP - Open Source Voip Billing & Calling Cards
www.astpp.org