[Asterisk-Users] dialing 2 channels at the same time with differentcallerID number?

Alexander Lopez alex.lopez at opsys.com
Sun Jan 29 21:29:38 MST 2006

You can then call up the macro like this:

[extensions]
Exten => 1120,1,Macro(call-cell,SIP/120,Local/120 at cellular)
Exten -> 2120,1,Macro(call-cell,SIP/120)

[macro-call-cell]
Exten => s,1,Dial($ARG1&ARG2)

[cellulars]
Exten => 120,1,Set(CALLERID(num)=5555551212)
Exten => 120,2,Dial(Zap/g2/8002MYCELL)