[Asterisk-Users] Access Codes

Alexander Lopez alex.lopez at opsys.com
Sun Jan 29 17:58:48 MST 2006

Drawbacks are few in my opinion. The onlys issue is that users will hear
'Please enter your password" They get three attempts and if they do not
enter it right the system goes to priority + 101.

Example:

Exten => _91XXXXX.,1,Authenticate(/etc/asterisk/ldusers.txt)
Exten => _91XXXXX.,2,Dial(Zap/g2/${EXTEN:1})
Exten => _91XXXXX.,3,Congestion
Exten => _91XXXXX.,102,Congestion

The ldusers.txt file would have on entry per line:

02345
43535
89033
23903

Etc.....

We use 9 as a prefix for outside lines your setup may vary...

Alex