[Asterisk-Users] RoadRunner

Hunt, Bill bill.hunt at stroudwater.com
Sat Jan 28 16:14:00 MST 2006

I use SIP over VPN with RR from TWC no problem, connect via WiFi.
According to http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest/ I am getting 3.5Mbps
down and 353Kbps up at this time (6:15pm Saturday). My laptop currently
has an X-Lite (free version) softphone with GN Netcom USB professional
contact center headsets (GN8110 USB XP adapter). We have found that the
headset makes a major difference in the quality of the results.

Bill Hunt

Stroudwater Contact Point