[Asterisk-Users] AutoDialing with VOP USING SIPURA 2100'S

Mark Adams Admin at Infinity-Marketing.com
Sat Jan 28 15:06:33 MST 2006

Hello all,

I am trying to find out if anyone has a provider that is good with dtmf
playback using a Sipura 2100? I've just dialed with voxee and the call goes
through but when I press 1 my dialer does not " hear" it.

 My dialer is making the call using a Dialogic d/4PCI connected to the
Sipura 2100 through voxee and I am calling my landline. When I pick up the
landline and say hello it properly carries the call except when I have to
press 1 to continue with the call voxee is not sending it back the right
way.

Oddly enough I just set up a teliax account and did the same thing and it
worked great. This tells me that it is server side if it works with one
provider and not the other. The problem with teliax is that im not paying 2
cents per call essentially to deliver a 45 second message.

For those that don't know, teliax offers termination at 2 cents per minute
60/1

Bottom line teliax service with voxee pricing would be great if anyone has
tested any providers that properly relay touchtones.

Mark Adams

 <http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/gateway.aspx?S=5176697856>