[Asterisk-Users] Re: Lockups since upgrade 1.2.3 - anyone else? Any ideas?

Brent Torrenga lists at torrenga.com
Sat Jan 28 12:07:47 MST 2006

It looks like my modules are all up to date - they are all dated the 25th
Jan - aka "Black Wednesday".

What really bugs me about this is the lack of useful info from any logs. The
last call to take place, the call that gets distorted, has no entry. This
has to indicate something, no?

>Hmm - I'd do as others have suggested and move the
/usr/lib/asterisk/modules  directory to another, and do a make
clean;make;make install

>If you have app_rxfax.so installed then you must have customised your
original makefile, and not the 1.2.3 makefile, which would suggest that
these modules are from a previous asterisk version.

>Let us know how you get on.

>Julian.

>Dan Littlejohn wrote:
>> On 1/27/06, Julian Lyndon-Smith <asterisk at dotr.com> wrote:
>>> These modules are not part of the standard 1.2.3 release - did you
>>> also install the 1.2.3 release of the asterisk-addons package ?
>>>
>>> If * is loading older modules (which it probably is because of your
>>> config files) then it may cause grief ;)
>>>
>>> My .2p worth. Probably not helpful, but maybe, just maybe ....
>>>
>>> Julian

Sincerely,

Brent A. Torrenga
brent.torrenga at torrenga.com