[Asterisk-Users] Can't send DTMF transfer code from called SIP phone

Milan Zamazal pdm at zamazal.org
Sat Jan 28 08:51:31 MST 2006

I have several hardware and software phones connected to Asterisk 1.2.1
from Debian via SIP or IAX2 and I have defined call transfer codes in
features.conf.  Everything works with the only exception:

When I call a _SIP_ _software_ phone (namely Ekiga or Kphone), I can't
transfer the call from the _callee_ via the configured DTMF codes.  It
seems Asterisk completely ignores the sent DTMF codes (no "transfer"
message is received and nothing is written on the log output).  Transfer
via the software phone transfer function works, as well as transfer via
the DTMF codes when the SIP software phone acts as a caller.

Any guess what can be wrong?

Thanks for any advice.

Milan Zamazal

--