[Asterisk-Users] Voip Provider

Mark Adams Admin at Infinity-Marketing.com
Sat Jan 28 07:50:26 MST 2006

Hi Everyone,

I know this may be off subject but I am not sure who to ask. I am currently
looking for voip termination that is closest to replicating U.S. pots
service. I run I.V.R. systems and I want to point Sipura 2100's to a voip
terminator and have the DTMF tones properly detected. All that I need is
outbound service and the problem I run into now is that when the called
party presses a key on the phone it does not play it back properly to my
system. I have tried to dial through voxee and plain voip and they both have
the same problem. Im not sure if this is an asterisk issue or what. When I
dial through packet 8, aptella or vonage everything works fine. I think my
problems are because I am going through their asterisk servers. If anyone
can help I would appreciate it, there is a potential for me using thousands
of minutes per day if I could only find compatible service.

I use the generic term U.S. Pots service because my dialers work perfectly
on normal analog phone lines. I've been looking for service for 2 months and
I haven't had any luck.

P.S. I do not need any special services, just proper DTMF tone handling.

Mark Adams
Infinity Marketing
1-800-430-1478  Main
530-579-8856 Fax