[Asterisk-Users] G729 Commercial Licenses.

sdcharly at gmail.com sdcharly at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 05:44:56 MST 2006

Rob,

Thanks, well i had gone through it before but i had some different comments
from a couple of friends on the same topic but let me clarify.

currently i have 2 commercial licenses and suppose i a have backups of the
licenses and once a i do a full revamp and i place my .lic files back at the
respective folders... im gonna have a sure go on the same PC? am i right..?

Please correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks

Dan